What information is protected?
Holistic Planners is committed to the protection of all personal and private information in accordance with any and all applicable laws, regulations and standards, including without limitation any standards established in the United States under the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) or other applicable Federal and State statutes. Holistic Planners also maintains appropriate administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect your personal information in accordance with applicable laws. Holistic Planners uses industry standard encryption on this website. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although Holistic Planners will do its best to protect your personal data, Holistic Planners cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to this website; any transmission is at your own risk.
What information does Holistic Planners collect?
Holistic Planners may collect limited information from interactive features such as online surveys, contact forms, and through the use of ‘cookies’ as explained below. The information Holistic Planners receives in such a manner depends on the settings on your browser. For example, if you visit our website to read or download information, such as information about a program or about one of Holistic Planners’ services, Holistic Planners may collect certain unrestricted, non-personal information about you from your computer. This information may include the type of web browser software you use, the links that you select, traffic data, the name of your Internet domain, the Internet address of the website used for access, location data, the pages you have visited on this website, web logs and other communication data. Depending on the pages and services you choose to access (i.e.; for trainings, screenings, or when requesting services), to serve you, Holistic Planners may collect and process personal information, including information which may be classified as Protected Health Information (PHI) as defined by HIPAA
What are cookies?
What is Holistic Planners’ website policy for children?
This website is not directed to, or developed for, children. If you have not reached adult age, you may not use this website unless supervised by an adult. Holistic Planners’ goal is to comply with applicable laws and regulations relating to collection and use of information relating to children. If you believe that Holistic Planners has received information from a child or other person protected under such laws, please notify the Privacy Officer at Holistic Planners at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are your rights?
You have certain rights regarding the personal information Holistic Planners collects from the website and maintains about you. Holistic Planners offers you choices about what personal information is collected from you, how that information is used, and how Holistic Planners communicates with you:
- You can choose not to provide personal information to Holistic Planners by refraining from conducting electronic transactions.
- You can elect not to have a unique cookie identification number assigned to your computer.
- You may withdraw any consent you previously provided to us, or object at any time, on legitimate grounds, to the processing of your personal information.
- You can tell us not to send you marketing communications.
- You may, subject to local law requirements, have the right (a) to request access to and receive information about the personal information Holistic Planners collects and maintains about you; (b) to update and correct inaccuracies in your personal information; and (c) to have your personal information blocked or deleted, as appropriate.
- Holistic Planners does not conduct any commercial sales or direct marketing activities aimed at our clients or at employees of covered employers, but you still have the right to ask Holistic Planners not to collect your personal information for marketing or other purposes (i.e.; sending information to you by email or SMS text; asking your opinion on Holistic Planners services). You can exercise your right to prevent such processing at any time by contacting any representative of Holistic Planners or contacting us by email at: email@example.com.
Does Holistic Planners ever refer you to third-party websites?
Holistic Planners authorizes the use of this Web site for personal and non-commercial purposes only. Use for any other purpose, including, without limitation, reproduction, modification, adaptation, redistribution, or publication, in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited without the express written consent of Holistic Planners. All information on this website is protected by copyright.
The Holistic Planners name and logo are registered trademarks of Holistic Planners, LLC. The logo may not be used, downloaded, copied, or distributed in any way without the express consent of Holistic Planners. All Rights Reserved.
Holistic Planners reserves the right to change the information on this site at any time without notice. While Holistic Planners strives to include only material that is correct, accuracy cannot be guaranteed and Holistic Planners does not assume any responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or authenticity of any information contained on this site. This site and all information and materials contained herein are provided to you “as is” without warranty of any kind.
How you can contact us