Team Player, Self Motivated and Driven
Senior Life and Money Management Specialist will have the responsibility for new client acquisition and comprehensive planning services. Ie Total Wealth and Wellness platform will be available. He/she will work within the Senior Leadership,leveraging the support of other advisors, associates, clinical psychologist ,neuroscientist and financial planning specialists as needed.
- Introverts that are highly skilled but don’t like to sell
- Highly self motivated
- Currently in the financial planning, life coaching or considering a career change
- Prepares flexibility and team approach
- Strong communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong Analytical skills.
- Ability to prioritize responsibilities and multitask throughout the day.
You’ll also need a work style that fits our culture (we focus on growth and positivity ), meaning you won’t get pass go with negative mindset, should be open to ways to make the work better no matter who the suggestions are coming from, expect to be treated with respect, and want to be part of team that always has your back. (A sense of humor will also serve you well.)
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Great attitude
- Willingness to learn
- Abundance mindset