Only highly motivated and driven should consider this position.
The ability to perform successfully in a fast-paced, intellectually intense, and service-oriented environment and subscribe our approach of life and money management and positivity is a must.
You’ll need the ability to:
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong Analytical skills.
- Ability to learn new skills in a short amount of time.
- Ability to prioritize responsibilities and multitask throughout the day.
- Having a car is a huge plus
- Prior call center experience a plus.
- Flexibility for multiple shifts a must! Shift Start Times 11am to 1 pm Monday - Thursday
- College Student are encouraged to apply (**English,Economics,Philosophy, Psychology or Business)
- To apply send a resume and 2-3 minute video about yourself and why you are a good fit for the position.
You’ll also need a work style that fits our culture (we focus on growth and positivity ), meaning you won’t get pass go with negative mindset, should be open to ways to make the work better no matter who the suggestions are coming from, expect to be treated with respect, and want to be part of team that always has your back. (A sense of humor will also serve you well.)
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Great attitude
- Self Motivated